Dismantle Tower Crane using Liebherr LTM1350-6.1
Universal Cranes were engaged to dismantle a tower crane and implement dual lifts to tail components.
VTS Contracting QLD Pty Ltd
Tomkins Silk Tower Crane Dismantle
7/2/2022 – 8/2/2022
- Dismantle STL420 Tower Crane
- Dismantle on schedule and without incident.
The crews from Universal Cranes and VTS Contracting worked together to Dismantle the STL420 Tower crane on time for Tomkins Commercial.
The Liebherr LTM1350-6.1 was configured with a 65.6m main boom, Y-Guys and 30m Fixed fly at 0deg. This configuration was used to remove the Jib sections, CWTS and A-Frame at a maximum 24m radius and 90m head height.
The crane was reconfigured onsite to a 24m fixed fly to remove the Slew mount, winches, M/Deck and towers at a maximum 20m radius.
Both crews worked together cohesively to achieve the tower dismantle on schedule and without incident.
Key Equipment Utilised:
- Liebherr LTM1350-6.1 to dismantle tower crane.
- 25t franna to assemble/disassemble mobile crane components.
- Dual lifting using mobile and franna to tail components and load onto transport for removal from site.